Logic Pro is a well-known name in the Audio and Music industry. Logic Pro is a music and audio editing software that was initially developed by a German software developer C-Lab and afterward bought by Apple. Many audio and music editing lovers are using Logic Pro for many years on their MAC computers and OS X systems.
Formally Logic Pro is only available for Apple devices, and but using some tweaks, you can use Logic Pro on Windows-based computers.
Install Logic Pro for Windows 10
Logic Pro provides a variety of facilities like MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) sequencing and DAW(Digital Audio Workstation). By using the Logic Pro software, you can customize various audio and music files and mix their tunes according to your needs.
Various pro music composers and editors use the Logic Pro audio editing software to make their music sound like some legendary tunes by mixing multiple melodies.
Other Significant pros of the Logic Pro software are:
1) Smart Tempo feature helps in matching the timing of your audio tracks automatically.
2) Various plug-ins are available for creating some effects and equalizers like Vintage EQ and advanced reverbs.
3) Drummers and Brush Drum Kits help to add jazz effects into the music tracks.
4) Logic Remote feature allows your iPhone or iPad into a touch instrument with the support of a mixer with multi-touch and transport control.
5) Smart controls are provided inbuilt in the sound library of the Logic Pro software to edit and tweak the audio in a simple manner.
6) Flex Time and Flex Pitch features of the Logic Pro tool allow us to quickly correct and adjust the beats and notes from guitar, drum, or vocal sounds.
7) Track Stacks feature of the Logic Pro helps to merge multiple related audio tracks into a single soundtrack.
8) Various sounds and clips are available through plugins to instantly integrate them into your creative audio projects.
Logic Pro for Windows is not officially launched by its developers yet. But to download Logic Pro for Windows, there are some indirect, unofficial, and time-consuming ways available.
So if you are wondering about the Logic Pro X download procedure or steps for Logic Pro Download for Windows, we have stated those unofficial yet working methods in this article.
Mac OS X versions support some of the Intel-based computers. So if you own an Intel-based pc or laptop with a sufficient amount of RAM and Hard disk space, you can try out installing the MAC OS X on your windows machine to run the Logic Pro software.
Also Read: How to Download Official Windows 10 ISO file
Method 1: Using Virtual Machine to run MAC on the Windows
Using a free virtualization software for windows like VMware Player, you can install OS X virtually on your windows system to ultimately get the support of Logic Pro for the windows operating system.
This method to download Logic Pro for Windows doesn’t install OS X on your hardware, but it runs the MAC OS on your windows machine via virtualization.
1) To install Logic Pro on windows, first, you have to download a MAC OS X source file either from the official apple store with genuine apple ID or from some third-party websites.
We recommend you get access to a MAC OS-based PC like MAC mini or a MacBook to download the latest version of the MAC OSx like MOJAVE or High Sierra.
Downloading the OS X source or ISO file from any third-party website may bring some unwanted malicious files bundled in it. Therefore the official mac store or apple store is the safest way to get the latest OS X source or setup file.
2) After downloading the original OS X source and setup file, you have to create a new virtual machine in any virtualization software available for windows. For easy setup, VMware Player is recommended because of the support of its community which is active on the internet.
3) You have to assign this downloaded OS X file to the source of this newly created virtual machine type.
4) After successfully creating the OS X-based virtual machine on your virtual player, you can create an account for the Apple store or directly sign in if you have already an apple account.
5) After signing in to the store provided by Apple and available on the MAC OS X, you can effortlessly search for the Logic Pro in the store to find and download the Logic Pro software.
Method 2: Using Hackintosh to run the Logic Pro on the Windows Machine
Hackintosh is nothing but an unofficial mackintosh that is created by using non-apple intel-based hardware.
It’s not easy to install the Hackintosh on any computer or laptop. Creating a backup for your relevant data, files, and media is a crucial step before installing the Hackintosh on your computer or building the Hackintosh out of your computer components.
You can follow these Support Articles for installing the Hackintosh to check if your hardware is supported to install the Hackintosh or not. Find the articles related to the installation of Hackintosh for your desired computer or laptop models.
After successfully installing the Hackintosh on your system, you can follow steps 4 and step 5 from method number 1 to install the Logic Pro indirectly on your windows-based PC or laptop.
If these methods of installing OS X on your windows-based pc to download the Logic Pro do not impress you, then you can try out some alternatives to the Logic Pro available for the Windows OS.
Logic Pro Alternatives for Windows
1) Dr.Drum: Dr.Drum is a decent alternative to the Logic Pro.
2) Audacity: Audacity is open-source and free-to-use audio editing software which gives all basic and some advanced audio editing features.
3) LMMS: Just like Audacity, LMMS is also free-to-use software and developed using open-source practices. LMMS also provides an excellent interface and all essential audio editing functions.
Other alternatives to the Logic Pro for windows are FL Studio, Wavepad, Cubase, etc.
To Sum Up
We hope this article which guides you to download Logic Pro for Windows has solved all your doubts about downloading and installing the Logic Pro and its alternatives on the Windows OS.