As an online business growing fast around the world the advertisers become more active and in the present situation anywhere you look, all around you’ll see ads.
As the name implies popup means when you starting windows or browsing any website and keep the focus on your work and suddenly screen popup or show you disgusting ads which you never want to see, sometimes it makes a disturbance on your workflow.
The window creates its own pop-ups and said that the ads will inform you about their new products & they sell out it through online advertising. But Thankfully to Windows 10 alternate option to avoid it, you can let disable manually most of these ads. Pop-ups come in many forms, So here we learn about How to Stop Pop-ups or Nagging ads in windows 10.
Windows 10’s taskbar pop-ups are implemented and function differently. Ads aren’t created by the particular app they’re advertising for like Edge, or Microsoft office. Actually, ads are produced by the operating system itself. You do not even disable those notifications directly as you would for the Get Office app.
You get Windows 10 crack version for free from anywhere, but behind that, there are hidden charges which come as ads when you start using it and encourage you to buy apps and services you probably don’t want.
- How to Disable Windows 10’s Taskbar Pop-up Notifications
- How to Stop Windows 10 Pop up Ads
- To stop ads on your lock screen
- Stop Push Notifications & Reminders from Programs
- Disable the Buying OneDrive or Microsoft Office reminders
- Block Pop-Up ads in Microsoft Edge
- Stop pop-up ads in Windows 10 from any Browser
- How do I block pop up ads on Windows 10? on the bottom right corner?
- Final Words
How to Disable Windows 10’s Taskbar Pop-up Notifications
It doesn’t matter you using Windows 10 by free upgrade offer, In the crack version of windows the advertisement appears as the same. So no way to avoid popup ads by an update or installing any windows version. But it’s our duty to inform you and get you out of this problem.
Eventually, Windows 10 have a good design which allows you to remove most of the uncertain popup ads, but there is not any master switch. And interesting facts from the windows side that, they don’t even call them ads. They told it’s beneficial for the user Which is adequate sometimes but not regularly.
How to Stop Windows 10 Pop up Ads
Often windows 10 generated popups by itself and remind us to download their programs. Or you can say it not from any third party or brand it directly from windows on their behalf. So ads appear everywhere from the lock screen to push notification reminders, that’s why it’s a little bit difficult to remove from each section but we make it possible just by some setting, have a look.
To stop ads on your lock screen
The lock screen is to save & protect you from unwanted kinds of stuff but if ads are shown there, it might be questioning your security. Don’t bother just turning them OFF by these settings.
- Select the Start menu, visit Personalization, and search for “Themes and related settings” just click it when shows in search results.
- From the left-side menu Select “Lock Screen”.
- Click any option from the drop-down menu Picture or Slideshow in the background.
- Find this option “Get fun facts, tips, and more…” and disable it.
- As you apply these settings no ads will appear on the lock screen.
Stop Push Notifications & Reminders from Programs
Disturbing you all the time by sending you unnecessary promotions on the notification window, even this is also a more disgusting type of advertisement strategy. Here you can remove it.
- Visit again on the Start menu and visit the system. And this time Search for “Notifications & actions settings” & click it.
- Turn off Get notifications from apps and other senders option.
- Uncheck the last toggle, in which written”Show me the Windows experience…” then exit it will be automatically removed ads from windows.
Disable the Buying OneDrive or Microsoft Office reminders
- Start your File Explorer or press the Win+E key simultaneously, You can also do this by opening any folder.
- Click the “View” tab and then go to “Options” from the right menu.
- Choose “Change Folder and Search Options.”
- As a new window opens, select the View tab on Folder Options.
- Scroll below in the Advanced Settings section, And clear “Show Sync Provider Notifications.” by unchecking it.
- Select “Apply” to save the changes. and that’s it.
You may also like this article: How to Move Windows 10 to SSD Without Reinstalling
Block Pop-Up ads in Microsoft Edge
If you are noticing pop-up ads running in the default internet browser of Windows 10 Microsoft edge then don’t worry they have an inbuilt option for that you can apply these changes.
- Open up Microsoft browser Edge.
- From the toolbar select the Settings and More.
- Now visit the Settings section below the drop-down menu.
- Now search for pop-ups in the search box and select block pop-ups from the right side.
- Under Security, option Switch the Block Pop-ups toggle to ON.
Stop pop-up ads in Windows 10 from any Browser
Every browser allows you to disable pop-ups. If you are using Microsoft Edge which is an inbuilt option to bypass ads. But what about other browsers so from the below methods you can Block or Stop ads from any site.
- Open up your browser and at the top click on three verticle dots.
- Now visit the setting section.
- Here you will find an option of ” Extension ” click it and visit web store.
- In the next window just search for “ad block“
- The list of ad blockers will open for browser as well as youtube also.
- Add them as your requirement and enable it every time if you don’t want to watch ads again.
This might help you too: How to Stop Avast Browser Opening on Startup
If you keep having ads pop up on the lower side of the screen and if it not removing by AdBlock extension or third party tool then you can remove it directly from the chrome setting what you need to do is visit “Settings“ >> “Advanced“ >> Privacy and Security section, click on “Site settings“ then open “Notifications“ At the end find a site named from the popup window and beside it click on three vertical dots, then click on “Remove”.
It is very good to block pop-ups because they can be dangerous. Many spammy websites have malicious things in pop-ups and they completely shutdown your entire system. So it is very important to stop popups in Windows 10.
We hope you understand the process. If you still want more information on this topic then feel free to ask us. Comment your questions below.